Página 1 de 2

Dedícalo

Publicado: Sab Feb 06, 2010 3:17 am
por Roxy Sadie
La tematica es sencilla: aqui le dedicas a alguien del foro o a alguien cercano una cancion, no importa si es beatletera o de otro artista.

Para el, porque ante su presencia esto es justo lo que pasa :$

I want to tell you
My head is filled with things to say
When you're here
All those words they seem to slip away

When I get near you
The games begin to drag me down
It's all right
I'll make you maybe next time around

But if I seem to act unkind
It's only me, it's not my mind
That is confusing things

I want to tell you
I feel hung up and I don't know why
I don't mind
I could wait forever, I've got time

Sometimes I wish I knew you well
Then I could speak my mind and tell
Maybe you'd understand

I want to tell you
I feel hung up and I don't know why
I don't mind
I could wait forever, I've got time
I've got time
I've got time

Publicado: Sab Feb 06, 2010 6:17 pm
por Rodrigobeat93
bueno ps haber ...... para una persona super especial :$ sobretodo HOY .....


Oh my love for the first time in my life
My eyes are wide open
Oh my lover for the first time in my life
My eyes can see
I see the wind, oh I see the trees
Everything is clear in my heart
I see the clouds, oh I see the sky
Everything is clear in our world

Oh my love for the first time in my life
My mind is wide open
Oh my lover for the first time in my life
My mind can feel

I feel the sorrow, oh I feel the dreams
Everything is clear in my heart
I feel life, oh I feel love
Everything is clear in our world





Saludos ;)

Publicado: Sab Feb 06, 2010 8:35 pm
por Eterno
Por las cosas que te pude dar
Por las veces que te hice reír
Por la música que nos unió hoy escúchame

No me digas que no hay nada ya
No me pidas que te deje ir
Sabes bien que no soy nada sin tu amor

Y aunque hoy no haya un lugar
Para mí en tu corazón
Si me buscas me encontrarás a tu lado
A tu lado

Por aquello que me diste tú
Lo que nunca nadie me brindó
Por la vida que soñamos ver juntos tú y yo

No me digas que no hay nada ya
No me pidas que te deje ir
Sabes bien que no soy nada sin tu amor

Y aunque hoy no haya un lugar
Para mí en tu corazón
Si me buscas me encontrarás al mirar atrás
No me puedo resignar
No me basta con llorar

Yo me encargaré de nuestro amor
Yo estaré aquí, a tu lado

Publicado: Lun Feb 08, 2010 5:05 pm
por diegox123
Para vos, no jugues mas y lee esto que siento :(

I've been alone with you inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips,
A thousand times.
I sometimes see you pass outside my door.

Hello, Is it me you're lookin' for?
I can see it in your eyes.
I can see it in your smile.
You're all I've' ever wanted,
And my arms are open wide.
'Cause you know just what to say,
And you know just what to do.
And I want to tell you so much,
"I love you."

I long to see the sunlight in you hair.
And tell you time and time again,
How much I care.
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow.

Hello, I've just got to let you know,
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do.
Are you somewhere feeling lonely,
Or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart,
For I haven't got a clue.
But let me start by saying,
"I love you."

[Instrumental.]

Hello, is it me you're looking for?
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do.
Are you somewhere feeling lonely,
Or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart,
For I haven't got a clue.
But let me start by saying,
"I love you."

Publicado: Lun Feb 08, 2010 5:37 pm
por harri_beat
It's all about you
(It's about you)
It's all about you, baby
(It's all about you)
It's all about you
(It's about you)
It's all about you

Yesterday, you asked me something I thought you knew.
So I told you with a smile 'It's all about you'
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me to,
Say 'If you make my life worthwhile, it's all about you'

And I would answer all you're wishes, if you asked me to.
But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do.
So hold me close and say three words, like you used to do.
Dancing on the kitchen tiles, it's all about you.
Yeah...

[Solo]

And I would answer all you're wishes, if you asked me to.
But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do.
So hold me close and say three words, like you used to do.
Dancing on the kitchen tiles,
Yes you make my life worthwhile,
So I told you with a smile...
It's all about you.

It's all about you
(It's about you)
It's all about you, baby
(It's all about you)
It's all about you
(It's about you)
It's all about you

Publicado: Lun Feb 08, 2010 7:25 pm
por BriHa
:P

How I love you baby
So don't let me wait too long

How I love you baby
So don't let me wait too long

How I miss you baby
So don't let me wait too long

How I miss you baby
So don't let me wait too long

'Till you're here by my side
Now only you know how to dry up all
of those tears that I've cried

Here, with our love
Now only you know how to lay it down
like it came from above

You know it's you that I love

Now don't let me wait too long
Now don't let me wait too long
Now don't let me wait too long
Now don't let me wait too long

Till you're here by my side
Now only you know how to dry eye up
all of those tears that I've cried

Here with your love
Now only you know how to lay it there
like it came from above

You know that it's you that I love

So don't let me wait too long
So don't let me wait too long

How I miss you baby
So don't let me wait too long

How I miss you baby
So don't let me wait,

Don't let me wait,
Don't let me wait too long

Publicado: Lun Feb 08, 2010 8:37 pm
por Paloma
If I Fell (Lennon/McCartney)

If I fell in love with you
Would you promise to be true
And help me understand
'cause I've been in love before
And I found that love was more
Than just holding hands

If I give my heart to you
I must be sure
From the very start
That you would love me more than her

If I trust in you, oh please
Don't run and hide
If I love you too, oh please
Don't hurt my pride like her
'cause I couldn't stand the pain
And I would be sad if our new love was in vain

So I hope you see that I
Would love to love you
And that she will cry
When she learns we are two
cause I couldn't stand the pain
and I would be sad if our new love was in vain

So I hope you see that I
would love to love you
and that she will cry when she learns we are two.
If I fell in love with you.

:)

Publicado: Lun Feb 08, 2010 9:36 pm
por Cristobalú
estem... y por qué no dicen a quién se lo dedican? :S

Publicado: Lun Feb 08, 2010 9:40 pm
por Roxy Sadie
Cristobalú escribió:estem... y por qué no dicen a quién se lo dedican? :S
buena pregunta, ya que de eso se trata... :S

Publicado: Lun Feb 08, 2010 9:54 pm
por Eterno
Roxy Sadie escribió:
Cristobalú escribió:estem... y por qué no dicen a quién se lo dedican? :S
buena pregunta, ya que de eso se trata... :S
JAjajjaajjajj XD XD Diositooo me duele la barruiga de la risaaaaa XD

Publicado: Lun Feb 08, 2010 11:39 pm
por TheFoolOnTheHill
I sold my soul for the second time
'Cause the man He don't pay me
I begged my landlord for some more time
He said "Son, the bill's waiting"
My best friend called me the other night
He said "Man - are you crazy"
My girlfriend told me to get a life
She said "Boy - you lazy"
But I don't mind
As long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine
I'll be fine, if you give me a minute, a man's got a limit
I can't get a life if my heart's not in it
Hey Hey

I don't mind
As long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine
I'll be fine, give me a minute, a man's got a limit
I can't get a life if my heart's not in it
Hey Hey

I lost my faith in the summer time
'Cause it don't stop raining
The sky all day is as black as night
But I'm not complaining

I begged my doctor for one more line
He said "Son - words fail me"
It ain't no place to be killing time
I guess, I'm just lazy

I don't mind
As long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine
I'll be fine, if you give me a minute, a man's got a limit
I can't get a life if my heart's not in it
Hey Hey

Publicado: Mar Feb 09, 2010 11:35 am
por BriHa
Roxy Sadie escribió:
Cristobalú escribió:estem... y por qué no dicen a quién se lo dedican? :S
buena pregunta, ya que de eso se trata... :S

Pero Roxy si tu tampoco lo hiciste, digo, ese "para el" es lo mismo que nada XD

Publicado: Mar Feb 09, 2010 11:43 am
por Marielintu
yo le dedique "You know what to do" a "Julito" (un fan de coldplay que ahora es fan de the killers O_O'[ahora le tengo un poco de resentimiento a esa banda xD ay!]) De todos modos se la sigo dedicando xD (por ahora)

WHEN I SEE YOU I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.
I LIKE TO BE WITH YOU EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY.
SO IF YOU WANT ME JUST LIKE I NEED YOU,
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I WATCHED YOU WALKING BY AND YOU LOOKED ALL ALONE.
I HOPE THAT YOU WON'T MIND IF I WALK YOU BACK HOME.
BUT IF YOU WANT ME JUST LIKE I NEED YOU,
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

JUST CALL ON ME WHEN YOU'RE LONELY,
I'LL KEEP MY LOVE FOR YOU ONLY,
I'LL CALL ON YOU IF I'M LONELY TOO.

UNDERSTAND I'LL STAY WITH YOU EVERY DAY.
MAKE YOU LOVE ME MORE IN EVERY WAY
.
SO IF YOU WANT ME JUST LIKE I WANT YOU.
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

JUST CALL ON ME WHEN YOU'RE LONELY,
I'LL KEEP MY LOVE FOR YOU ONLY,
I'LL CALL ON YOU IF I'M LONELY TOO.


UNDERSTAND I'LL STAY WITH YOU EVERY DAY.
MAKE YOU LOVE ME MORE IN EVERY WAY.
SO IF YOU WANT ME JUST LIKE I NEED YOU.
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.


Quizás ya no recuerde que se la dediqué :S
Bueno fue bonito mientras duró :( jeje

Publicado: Mar Feb 09, 2010 7:23 pm
por PiBe
Permítelo, de George Harrison...
Un himno :)

y la dedicatoria... ya la hice (A)



A pesar que te sientas en otra silla,
Puedo sentirte aquí
Pareciera que no me importa
pero sí, sí
escondiéndolo todo tras cualquier cosa que veo
alguien debería verme a mi

Mientras ocupo mi mente
Puedo sentirte aquí
El amor para nosotros está tan bien pauteado
y lo hago, lo hago
gastando estos momentos de manera tan divina
alguien debería verme a mi

Permítelo, permítelo
permite que tu cabello se suelte a mi alrededor
Permítelo, permítelo
permite que tu amor fluya y me asombre

Mientras te ves tan dulce y divina
Puedo sentirte aquí
Veo tus ojos ocupados besando los míos
y lo hago, lo hago
Pensando en qué es lo que ellos esperan ver
alguien debería verme a mi

Permítelo, permítelo
permite que tu cabello se suelte a mi alrededor
Permítelo, permítelo
permite que tu amor fluya y me asombre

Publicado: Mié Feb 10, 2010 12:13 am
por Roxy Sadie
BriHa escribió:
Pero Roxy si tu tampoco lo hiciste, digo, ese "para el" es lo mismo que nada XD

al menos puse "Para el", otros nomas ponen la cancion y ya...

de perdida mi dedicatoria es para alguien, solo que la diferencia es que no digo para quien...

Publicado: Mié Feb 10, 2010 2:24 am
por BriHa
Roxy Sadie escribió:
BriHa escribió:
Pero Roxy si tu tampoco lo hiciste, digo, ese "para el" es lo mismo que nada XD

al menos puse "Para el", otros nomas ponen la cancion y ya...

de perdida mi dedicatoria es para alguien, solo que la diferencia es que no digo para quien...

Bueno la mia tambien es para alguien y esa persona ya lo sabe...

Publicado: Vie Feb 12, 2010 5:43 pm
por Eterno

Veo la piedra fija en tus ojos
Veo la espina torcerse
Te espero

Hechizado y con las suerte torcida
En una cama de clavos ella me hace esperar
Y espero sin ti

Contigo o sin ti
Contigo o sin ti

A través de la tormenta alcanzamos la orilla
Tu lo das todo pero yo quiero más
Y te estoy esperando

Contigo o sin ti
Contigo o sin ti
No puedo vivir
Contigo o sin ti

Y te entregas
Y te entregas
Y te entregas
Y te entregas
Y te entregas

Mis manos están atadas
Mi cuerpo está golpeado, ella me tiene con
Nada que ganar y
Nada que perder

Y te entregas
Y te entregas
Y te entregas
Y te entregas
Y te entregas

Contigo o sin ti
Contigo o sin ti
No puedo vivir
Contigo o sin ti

Contigo o sin ti
Contigo o sin ti
No puedo vivir
Contigo o sin ti
Contigo o sin ti.
(U)

Publicado: Vie Feb 12, 2010 8:42 pm
por Izhi Black
Yo dedico esto a una persona especial para mi
MUY especial diría porque esta es su banda favorita
y a mi no me gustaba demaciado, pero de pronto, me comenzó a parecer Maravillosa

:$

Nothing Else Matters - Metallica

So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
and nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters


never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know

(Luego se repite la letra por partes)


Y, nada más me importa (F)

Publicado: Jue Feb 18, 2010 1:52 am
por ProngsiePooh


i've got a feeling

I've got a feeling, a feeling deep inside
Oh yeah, Oh yeah. (that's right.)
I've got a feeling, a feeling I can't hide
Oh no. no. Oh no! Oh no.
Yeah! Yeah! I've got a feeling. Yeah!

Oh please believe me, I'd hate to miss the train
Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah.
And if you leave me I won't be late again
Oh no, oh no, oh no.
Yeah Yeah I've got a feeling, yeah.
I got a feeling.

All these years I've been wandering around,
Wondering how come nobody told me
All that I was looking for was somebody
Who looked like you.


I've got a feeling that keeps me on my toes
Oh yeah, Oh yeah.
I've got a feeling, I think that everybody knows.
Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah.
Yeah! Yeah! I've got a feeling. Yeah!

Ev'rybody had a hard year.
Ev'rybody had a good time.
Ev'rybody had a wet dream.
Ev'rybody saw the sunshine.
Oh yeah, Oh yeah. Oh Yeah.
Ev'rybody had a good year.
Ev'rybody let their hair down.
Ev'rybody pulled their socks up. (yeah.)
Ev'rybody put their foot down.
Oh yeah. Yeah! WOOOOHOO!



Para el... que se que lo sabe, pero se hace el loco... ¬¬!
anda... sigue... siguete haciendo el loco...

Publicado: Vie Feb 19, 2010 11:39 am
por CaleidoscopeEyesGirl
Bueno, esta canción se la dedico a... mi novio! :) (L) (L)
sólo que le cambié un poquito las letras xD

(L)

Oh, oh,
You've been good to me,
You made me glad
When I was blue,
And eternally I'll always be
In love with you,
And all I gotta do
Is thank you boy, thank you boy.

I could tell the world
A thing or two about our love,
I know little boy,
Only a fool would doubt our love,
And all I gotta do
Is thank you boy, thank you boy.

Thank you boy for loving me
The way that you do, (way that you do),
That's the kind of love
That is too good to be true,

And all I gotta do
Is thank you boy, thank you boy.

Oh, oh,
You've been good to me,
You made me glad
When I was blue,
And eternally I'll always be
In love with you,
And all I gotta do
Is thank you boy, thank you boy.
Oh, oh...
(L)

Publicado: Vie Feb 19, 2010 11:49 am
por ProngsiePooh
pues claro...

yo tambien quiero un novio que me compre el boxset de los Beatles!! (?) XDD!!

vamos a seguir haciendo la propaganda a la gatada bailable amia(?)
XD!!!

Publicado: Vie Feb 19, 2010 12:44 pm
por CaleidoscopeEyesGirl
ProngsiePooh escribió:pues claro...

yo tambien quiero un novio que me compre el boxset de los Beatles!! (?) XDD!!

vamos a seguir haciendo la propaganda a la gatada bailable amia(?)
XD!!!
jajajaja obvio!!! hacen falta novios así!!! yo me saqué la lotería *-*

Bueno esta también para mi novio besho que me compró mi boxset!!! OMG LO AMOOO!!!


There were bells on a hill
But I never heard them ringing
No I never heard them at all
Till there was you
There were birds in the sky
But I never saw them winging
No I never saw them at all
Till there was you
Then there was music
and wonderful roses
They tell me in sweet fragrant
meadows of dawn and you
There was love all around
But I never heard it singing
No I never heard it at all
Till there was you
Then there was music
and wonderful roses
They tell me in sweet fragrant
meadows of dawn and you
There was love all around
But I never heard it singing
No I never heard it at all
Till there was you
Till there was you.

Publicado: Lun Jul 12, 2010 10:10 pm
por vlady-kun
y esta cancion se la dedico a las chikas que no ven nada en los hombres como yo......
tu puedes tener las 7 maravillas tu pajaro puede cantar pero no me tendras a mi .... (U)
(U)

Publicado: Mié Jul 28, 2010 1:02 pm
por harri_beat
esta es para el chico q me gusta me da vueltas y vueltas y wehm creo q ya se acabo todo

Point Of View- mc fly

I'm getting tired of asking
is this the final time

so did i make you happy?
Cause you cried an ocean
theres a thousand lies
about the way you smile
written in my mind
but every single words a lie


I never wanted everything to end this way
take and take the blue sky and turn it grey
I swore to you that i would do my best to change
you said it don't matter
i'm looking at you from another point of view
don't know how the hell i'm in love with you
I would never wish anyone to feel the way
I do


is this a sound from heaven
showing me the light
was this supposed to happen
i'm better off without you
so you can leave tonight
don't you dare come back
and try to make things right
cause i'll be ready for a fight
yeah

I never wanted everything to end this way
take and take the blue sky and turn it grey
I swore to you that i would do my best to change
you said it don't matter
i'm looking at you from another point of view
don't know how the hell i fell in love with you
I would never wish anyone to feel the way
I do

I never wanted everything to end this way
take and take the blue sky and turn it grey
I swore to you that i would do my best to change
you said it don't matter
i'm looking at you from another point of view
don't know how the hell i fell in love with you
I would never wish anyone to feel the way
I do

you said and you said and you said and you said
do, i do, do, i do, i do, do, i do
you said and you said and you said
you said it don't matter :'(

Publicado: Mié Jul 28, 2010 1:02 pm
por harri_beat
esta es para el chico q me gusta me da vueltas y vueltas y wehm creo q ya se acabo todo

Point Of View- mc fly

I'm getting tired of asking
is this the final time

so did i make you happy?
Cause you cried an ocean
theres a thousand lies
about the way you smile
written in my mind
but every single words a lie


I never wanted everything to end this way
take and take the blue sky and turn it grey
I swore to you that i would do my best to change
you said it don't matter
i'm looking at you from another point of view
don't know how the hell i'm in love with you
I would never wish anyone to feel the way
I do


is this a sound from heaven
showing me the light
was this supposed to happen
i'm better off without you
so you can leave tonight
don't you dare come back
and try to make things right
cause i'll be ready for a fight
yeah

I never wanted everything to end this way
take and take the blue sky and turn it grey
I swore to you that i would do my best to change
you said it don't matter
i'm looking at you from another point of view
don't know how the hell i fell in love with you
I would never wish anyone to feel the way
I do

I never wanted everything to end this way
take and take the blue sky and turn it grey
I swore to you that i would do my best to change
you said it don't matter
i'm looking at you from another point of view
don't know how the hell i fell in love with you
I would never wish anyone to feel the way
I do

you said and you said and you said and you said
do, i do, do, i do, i do, do, i do
you said and you said and you said
you said it don't matter :'(